You still have time to participate!
2011 Creative Works Exhibit
Janette Kennedy Gallery at South Side on Lamar
1409 South Lamar Street
Dallas, Texas 75125
November 10- 19, 2011
Reception: Friday, November 18, 2011
7pm - 9pm
Artist Introductions 8:00 pm
Congratulations to resident Theo Ponchaveli for being the Grand Prize Winner of the Lay's and Doritos Celebrate Community Arts Black History Month Art Contest!
This year the exhibit will be up during the
CEDARS OPEN STUDIOS
9TH Annual Studio Tour
Saturday, November 19, 2011 12pm - 6pm
CALL FOR RESIDENT ARTIST!
This is the 2nd annual art exhibition featuring residents of Side Side on Lamar Lofts and The Beat Condos.
The exhibition will include professional and none professional artist as well as children.
- Current residents of South Side on Lamar and The Beat Condos of all ages. You do not have to be a professional artist. Each resident of a loft must complete an entry form.
- Submission forms will be available at the concierge's desk at South Side and the leasing office July 15.
- All forms or visual art are welcome: drawings, paintings, sculpture, photography, digital artwork, and furniture;
- All work must be clean, dry, finished (with finished edges if unframed), and ready to hang.
This means it must arrive with some form of hanging hardware already attached.
(Hanging wire preferred). Must not exceed 16” x 20” including mount, mat, or frame.
- Drawings, paintings on paper, photographs, and digital artwork must be matted and/or mounted.
- All entries must be labeled.
- Limit one entry per resident per loft or condo.
- Must submit brief bio and name of piece.
- An entry sheet must be completed and submitted by .
- Photo of piece must be emailed or attached to the submission form.
- No fragile works requiring special handling will be accepted.
- Works must remain on exhibit for the duration of the show.
- Works of art may be picked only on the dates designated. Works will not be released early or held following the November 20, 2011 pick up date.
- Please remember is show will include children and be viewed by children.
Delivery and Pick up Information:
Art should be dropped off at the Janette Kennedy Gallery.
Delivery - Monday and Tuesday, November 7 and 8, 2011 12 noon - 8pm
Pick up- Sunday, November 20, 2011
AbsolutelyBlooming! South Side on Lamar and The Beat reserves the right to accept or reject any pieces.
Sponsored by AbsolutelyBlooming!, South Side on Lamar Lofts and The Beat Condos
FOR QUESTIONS: Contact Marion Marshall at 214.426.6360 or firstname.lastname@example.org