CALL FOR RESIDENT ARTIST!
This is the inaugural art exhibition featuring residents of Side Side on Lamar Lofts and The Beat Condos.
The exhibition will include professional and none professional artist as well as children.
The work will be on display in the
Janette Kennedy Gallery at South Side on Lamar
August 2-30, 2010.
Saturday, August 21, 2010, 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Artist Introductions at 7:00 pm
- Current residents of South Side on Lamar and The Beat Condos of all ages. You do not have to be a professional artist. Each resident of a loft must complete an entry form.
- Submission forms will be available at the concierge's desk at South Side and the leasing office July 15.
- All forms or visual art are welcome: drawings, paintings, sculpture, photography, digital artwork, and furniture;
- All work must be clean, dry, finished (with finished edges if unframed), and ready to hang.
This means it must arrive with some form of hanging hardware already attached.
(Hanging wire preferred). Must not exceed 16” x 20” including mount, mat, or frame.
- Drawings, paintings on paper, photographs, and digital artwork must be matted and/or mounted.
- All entries must be labeled.
- Limit one entry per resident per loft or condo.
- Must submit brief bio and name of piece.
- An entry sheet must be completed and submitted by .
- Photo of piece must be emailed or attached to the submission form.
- No fragile works requiring special handling will be accepted.
- Works must remain on exhibit for the duration of the show.
- Works of art may be picked only on the dates designated. Works will not be released early or held following the August 31 pick up date.
- Please remember is show will include children and be viewed by children.
Delivery and Pick up Information:
Art should be dropped off at the Janette Kennedy Gallery.
Delivery - Sunday, August 1, 12 noon - 5pm
Pick up- Tuesday, August 31, 12 noon – 7pm
AbsolutelyBlooming! South Side on Lamar and The Beat reserves the right to accept or reject any pieces.
Sponsored by AbsolutelyBlooming!, South Side on Lamar Lofts and The Beat Condos
FOR QUESTIONS: Contact Marion Marshall at 214.426.6360 or firstname.lastname@example.org